WB Senior Chemist水性油墨高级化学师
1. Ensure professional standards in laboratory practices and procedures are maintained, testing equipment are in good operating conditions, and site emergency, health and safety requirement are followed.
2. Conduct and manage research and development programs for products and techniques to meet the agreed market requirements within the established parameters, time and cost limits
3. involve in cost saving project
4. Work closely with the Purchasing department in material evaluation and supplier assessment to seek for alternatives for continuous supply and raw material cost reduction.
5. Co-ordinate with applications department, and other Siegwerk companies to maintain excellent report with customers and pro-actively technical support to commercial managers to achieve business requirement.
6. Perform product bench marking and participate in commercial trial and customer visits as required.
7. Prepare and maintain systematic documentation for technical data sheet ( TDS ) and materials safety date sheet ( MSDS )
8. Assist in assessing techniques and resources requirements; provide recommendation and develop / train technicians to ensure operations efficiency
9. Responsible for formulation security and maintain accurate records and reports research activities / result and provide routine reporting
10. Achieve overall objectives set by the superior and department
11. Participate and responsible for slowing item item
· Education in science discipline, preferably polymer/chemistry, or equivalent
· Fluent in English language ( oral and written )
Minimum 2 years experience in product development for ink, paint or related industries
Siegwerk Shanghai Ltd., a subsidiary wholly invested by Siegwerk Group, was founded in Xin Zhuang Industrial Zone through
acquisition of Sicpa Shanghai Ltd. by the end of 2005. It has currently been developed into a company with more than 280
staff and annual output of 10,000 tons. We provide customers with water-based and solvent-based inks for tobacco, food
and beverage packaging, alcohol-soluble inks for flexible packaging, UV inks and the like. Meanwhile, we are promoting
benzene-free ink with low VOC (volatile organic compounds), water-based and UV inks widely in China to enable consumers
to enjoy the food with environment-friendly packaging.
Siegwerk ‘Global Innovation Network (GIN)’ was newly set up in Shanghai in 2008 and ran into operation in the fourth
quarter of the same year upon the individual demands from local customers in China. The establishment of GIN not only
helps to introduce state-of-art technology into China, it’s becoming the training center for our technology talents.
It will further enhance our core competitiveness ----seeking the best individual solutions for customers efficiently
and in time.
As Chinese market becomes more and more important, Siegwerk is looking forward to more high-caliber local talents to join
us and to further develop our technology and service in China. Let’s witness the growth of Siegwerk together, join us now.
WB Senior Chemist水性油墨高级化学师---联系方式